Helping Your Toddler To Learn
What is a toy? For many, it is merely a child’s plaything. However, experts agree that it is a very important tool in stimulating the development of the child’s physical, mental, emotional, and cognitive skills. When played with another toddler, the toy can serve to help develop social skills as well language or communication skills. Toddlers are able to learn to express their emotions in a more constructive manner, appropriate for their age.
Through toys, they are able to learn new things in their environment and be able to assert themselves as unique individuals. When played alone, the toddler can master a lot of his or her fine motor skills as well as spatial relation skills. He or she can start to weave stories using very short yet equally meaningful sentences. He or she can use his or her imagination and creativity while playing with his or her toys. More importantly, toys help toddlers establish themselves as independent human beings.
- 1 ALEX Jr. My Busy Town Wooden Activity Cube
- 2 V.Reader Software
- 3 Learning Kit Puzzles Alphabet Flashcards Numbers Colors Shapes
- 4 BUCKLE TOY
- 5 VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
- 6 Earlyears Roll ‘n Swirl Ball Ramp
- 7 VTech Spin and Learn Color Flashlight
- 8 VTech Early Education Toy Busy Learners Activity Cube
- 9 LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
- 10 Pidoko Kids Pound & Tap Bench with Slide Out Xylophone
- 11 The Ultimate Set! Magnetic Wooden Letters with Hanging Canvas Basket!
- 12 Intelligence Box Shape Matching Blocks
- 13 HABA Angles to Angles Arranging Game
Our Picks of The Top Educational Toddlers Toys
How We Chose Our Picks
So, how did we choose our 13 super educational products? We researched and studied into a number of toys online and hand picked our results based on the best selling, number of product reviews, quality of build and application towards development.
We then used this list to examine each entry taking into consideration a variety of factors including its educational value. We are confident that you and your beloved little one will also love at least one of these toys in our list of the best 13.
We hope you have enjoyed the article and have come away with some creative ideas to help you decide on what to get your precious tyke to help them grow and develop to their full potential.