Play is a child’s equivalent to a grown-up’s exercise. However, more than merely strengthening muscles, play is also a very important activity for children to help foster creativity, facilitate learning, and provide a sense of accomplishment that becomes the foundation for better emotional and social health.
Play is an activity that addresses all of a child’s physical, mental, social, and emotional developmental needs. It is therefore equally important to choose the right tools to help children make the most out of their playtime.
- 1 Step2 Neat and Tidy II Playhouse
- 2 Step2 Naturally Playful Lookout Treehouse
- 3 Beach Toys Deluxe Playset for Kids
- 4 Web Riderz Superhero Outdoor Swing N’ Spin
- 5 Step2 Big Splash Waterpark
- 6 Step2 Game Time Sports Climber
- 7 Gorilla Playsets Dinner Bell
- 8 Skywalker Sports Modular Jungle Gym
- 9 ECR4Kids Indoor/Outdoor Buccaneer Play Boat with Pirate Flag
- 10 ECR4Kids Peek-A-Boo Caterpillar Climbing Play Structure
- 11 Step2 Skyward Summit
- 12 Lifetime 151110 Ace Flyer Airplane Teeter Totter
- 13 Backyard Discovery Skyfort II All Cedar Wood Swing Playset
- 14 Little Tikes Cook ‘n Play Outdoor BBQ
- 15 Intex Rainbow Ring Inflatable Play Center, 117
- 16 Easy Outdoor Space Dome Climber
- 17 Lifetime Big Stuff Adventure Play set
- 18 Little Tikes Tree House Swing Set
Our Picks Of The Top Playsets & Swingsets For Kids:
How We Came Up with the List of the Best
Determining the best kids’ outdoor playsets can be intimidating. Not to worry because our team of toy experts have dedicated considerable time researching for the most functional, safest, and truly wonderful outdoor playsets your kids will surely enjoy. We have taken into consideration the reviews from parents and customers who have already bought the product for their kids as well as the overall reputation of the company that makes these playsets. We believe that you deserve true value for your money and as such we have streamlined our list to just the top 18.
Playing outdoors means a lot of fun for kids. You can help them develop their full potential by choosing the correct playsets for their age.
Children and Playing Outdoors
There are many benefits to playing outdoors. Children have the freedom to run, jump, shout, skip or hop all they want. Outdoor play helps them use their entire body to help develop their motor skills. Wide open spaces challenge children to become more physically active which can lead to the development of healthier habits which they can use when they grow up. The fresh air and sunshine children get from playing outdoors can also help them sleep better at night. More importantly, playing outdoors is one great opportunity for your kids to interact with other children to help them develop their social skills. There are plenty of benefits of playing outdoors and you can support your children during their play.