Parents want their kids to grow into responsible members of society. They dream of their babies turning out to be more successful than they ever were. As such, it is quite understandable why parents can get so anxious about how to teach their babies the right things in life.
- 1 Sassy Developmental Bumpy Ball
- 2 Baby Einstein Octoplush
- 3 Sassy Floor Mirror
- 4 Manhattan Toy Winkel Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy
- 5 Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes Musical Toy
- 6 Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack
- 7 VTech Touch and Swipe Baby Phone
- 8 Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Baby’s First Blocks
- 9 B. Toys B. One Two Squeeze Blocks
- 10 Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Click ‘n Learn Remote
- 11 Bright Starts Clack and Slide Activity Ball
- 12 Baby Einstein Star Bright Symphony Toy
- 13 VTech Baby Lil’ Critters Moosical Beads
- 14 VTech Turn and Learn Driver
- 15 VTech Spin and Learn Color Flashlight
Our Picks Of The Top Cheap Baby Toys
Making The Right Choice
Of course, you will not be able to stay with your baby 24/7 so you will have to choose the right toy for your baby’s developmental age. This is very important because you would want to stimulate the development of the correct skills appropriate for your baby’s age. For example, before you can expect your baby to master fine motor skills, he or she needs to master his or her gross motor skills first. Additionally, the very first part of the body that develops is the brain and this progresses towards the limbs.
Now, in choosing your baby’s toy, it does not have to be very expensive. Remember, the key is to provide sensory stimulation especially for very young babies. For older babies, you can start thinking about helping them develop their beginning problem-solving skills, hand-eye coordination, and spatial intelligence.